- Find a volunteer time slot on Wednesday, September 20th, you can commit to volunteering for the ENTIRE 2.5 hours.
- Confirm your volunteer registration via email within 1 hour (or your slot will be dropped). Save your confirmation email as a record of what time slot you signed up to volunteer for.
- Or consider being a SUPER Volunteer for 5 hours or more (SVs help train and supervise other volunteers)
- Come to the Holmes Convocation Center at your scheduled time (this enables us to keep things running smoothly)
- Donors will use the North West Entrance (on corner of Holmes Drive and Rivers Street) and
- Volunteers, SUPER Volunteers, and Entertainment will use the North East Entrance (corner of Rivers Street and 321/Blowing Rock Road)
- CHECK OUT with your App Card (check out stations will be located on the 1st floor of the Holmes Center) to earn homecoming points for your club or organization (it also helps us get an accurate count of volunteers and donors for future planning)
- Pick up your t-shirt the next afternoon in the ACT Outreach Center & wear it with the other donors, volunteers, and people who helped make this blood drive successful!