Blood Drive Committee
Now accepting applications for the 2017 Blood Drive Committee. Click here to Apply!
Appalachian State University has the largest university-sponsored, single day blood drive in the nation! We are unique because our blood drive is entirely student-run. Students recruited through the ACT office are in charge of hospitality, donor and volunteer recruitment, entertainment, marketing, and working with the Red Cross to ensure the event runs smoothly. If you are interested in being part of the blood drive committee in the future, please visit here for more information.
- Zack Pruitt: Co-Chair
- Spencer Townsend: Co-Chair
- Ainsley Lee: Hospitality Coordinator
- Taylor Hill: Hospitality Coordinator
- Abigail Rubio: Hospitality Coordinator
- Jazmine Griffin: Donor Coordinator and Educational Support
- Alyson Graham: Volunteer Coordinator and Education Support
- Jennifer Fricke: Volunteer Coordinator and Education Support
- Abigail Baist: Super Volunteer Coordinator and Marketing Support
- Alisha Sprinkle: Entertainment and Marketing Support
- Opal Crace: Marketing and Graphic Design
- Kate Johnson & Emily Wolschlag: Advisors