APPALACHIAN’S 11th ANNUAL BLOOD DRIVE
*DONORS URGENTLY NEEDED*WALK INS WELCOME*
For the last 9 consecutive years (and 10 out of the last 11 years) Appalachian has collected more blood in a single day than any one else in the entire country!
Every two seconds someone in the United States needs blood. Blood is needed for emergencies and for people who have cancer, blood disorders, sickle cell anemia and other illnesses. Some people need regular blood transfusions to live. While over 50% of the population is able to donate, less than 5% of the eligible population actually donates. Currently, blood donors are the only source of blood; there is simply no substitute for blood.
- Sign Up - Blood Drive Registration is open now!
- Donate at 11th Annual Homecoming Blood Drive
- Donate Double at 11th Annual Homecoming Blood Drive
- Volunteer at the 11th Annual Homecoming Blood Drive
- SUPER Volunteer (volunteer for 5 hours or more to train short term volunteers and manage an area of the blood drive): email email@example.com
- Each person signs up for a timeslot (donating blood or volunteering) using the links above and must confirm registration via email within one hour.
- Each person MUST SIGN OUT at the blood drive after their volunteer shift or donation experience so credit goes to their club/organization for participating.
- For individual group/organization members to actively participate, each member must Register Individually to donate blood or volunteer at the Blood Drive.
Together, We Can Save Lives...
Be a Part of History